Wednesday, March 04, 2009

New book!

Hey everyone, I am very, very excited.
I ordered a Photo book of my latest Macro black and white (and sepia) photography! I've titled it {diminutive}[winzig] because I think that diminutive is the word that best describes my photos.
I have been taking a lot of photos lately and because I've been so happy with they way that they have been turning out I put my very best photos into a book with quotes in a really nice 7 by 7" book. I'll post pictures of it when it arrives, I just got an email telling my it has been shipped!

~Josh, who is very excited about his book.

(And just in case you missed the first link, here's another one. :)

5 comments:

Karyn said...

That is awesome, Joshua!

I can't wait to see all of it for real!

Anonymous said...

...please where can I buy a unicorn?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.