Thursday, April 10, 2008

I've been tagged!,

I've been tagged by my good friend at ART of Humungous Proportions. it's a book tag, so here's what you do:
Pick up a book of at least 123 pages.
Open the book to page 123.
Find the fifth sentence.
Then post the next three sentences.
Finally, tag five people to do the same.

since I'm reading Emma by Jane Austen for a class I'm taking I'll use it.
what I meant to say is that I would use it but it just so happens that page 123 in my edition of Emma happens to be and illustration.

so I'll try "Captains Courageous" by Rudyard Kipling. ( the next book I have to read for the class)

here it goes.

"then He swept his hand Musician-wise through the air,regarded the ceiling, and set to work, while Miss Kinzey's white fingers called up the continent of America. "K. H. Wade, Los Angeles---- The 'Constance' is at Los Angeles, isn't she, Miss Kinzey?"
"yep." Miss Kinzey nodded between clicks as the secretary looked at his watch."

there.

I wonder what Musician-wise means...

now I tag,

Daniel at Musings of a Liber Boy

Raine at My Commonplace Book

Josh.

(I don't have 5 people to tag so YOU can tag 7 people to make up for me, :) )

1 comment:

arlene said...

April! You haven't posted since April? Bad, bad blogger!