Thursday, March 06, 2008

February Song

(mostly) From February Song:

Where has that old friend gone, 
lost in a February song,
tell him it wont be long till I post on my blog...

OK, so maybe those aren't exactly the words to the song, but it suits the situation to a T.
The first line;
where has that old friend gone, well I disappeared from Blogdom for awhile,
the second line:
lost in a February song,
I went to Lethbridge to play my song(in February, mind you,) and then posted once or twice and got lost, far far away from Blogdom.
the third line:
tell him it wont be long till I post on my blog...
I took a little itty bit of creative liberty with the last line, but so what, I think it's a great improvement. (well maybe not great...)

so what have I been doing all this time, you must be wondering, well I have been playing lots and lots and lots of piano, writing a new song,  and playing sheet music (which is abundant in our house, especially movie scores), I am also waiting impatiently for another book to arrive, and reading MAKEezine  and making paper things, I'll post a picture of my semi-latest project in another post(I don't have a picture of it yet).  
I am also in an online class called Modern Classics and right now I'm reading Oliver Twist, such a great and sad book!.  The class is going really well and it was interesting talking to other people about what they thought about the characters in the book and why maybe they all seem so afraid of Oliver, very interesting.
well I'm all out of things to say for now so until next post, Adios Amigos!,
Josh. 

(PS, if your wondering what the real lyrics to the song are, here they are: tell him it wont be long till he opens his eyes...)

1 comment:

Karyn said...

Good to "see" you again, Bud! Thanks for the update